Award of Achievement
About This Program
The Award of Achievement in Remote Workplace is a part-time program that addresses many of the challenges inherent in working outside of a physical workspace. Team communication, technology, time management, accountability, and project management are just some of the issues that crop up. In addition, onboarding new employees, motivation strategies, and feedback can be a struggle. This program provides solid strategies for remote workers and teams to overcome these difficulties and create a workplace that just works.
Work with mentors in our hands-on courses, which includes real-world exercises and case study examples. We’ll give you the training and the tools you need to work remotely as a well-oiled team.
- Examine various strategies for effective team building in a remote workplace
- Learn to manage your email workload more effectively
- Select and use appropriate tools tailored for the remote work environment
- Run an effective virtual meeting
- Learn how to take a business online
- Give better remote presentations
Who is this for?
While the Remote Workplace Award of Achievement is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Would-be entrepreneurs looking at starting a business
- Business owners and managers wanting to work more effectively at a distance
- Professionals wanting to elevate productivity in a remote work environment
- Anyone with co-workers who are not physically located in the same office
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Building High Performance Teams|
|Digital Communication Toolbox|
|Managing Remote Employees|
|Take your Business Online|
All the courses in this program are Required. Complete all seven required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain an Award of Achievement in Remote Workplace.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Managing Remote Employees
- Take your Business Online
- Building High Performance Teams
- Effective Presentations
- Effective Virtual Meetings - Coming Soon
- Digital Communication Toolbox
All required and elective courses must be completed within two calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.