This course can be applied toward a program:
- Remote Workplace (required)
As remote work increases, so does the number of online communication tools and platforms available to you. From Slack to Teams to Zoom to email, the options can be overwhelming. This course covers many of these tools and helps you choose and use the best ones for your specific communication and collaboration purposes.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.