This course can be applied toward a program:
PowerPoint is so much more than just a slideshow. To really wow your audience, consider incorporating transitions and animations into your PowerPoint presentations. And if you want to go all out, how about some audio and video?
Learn how to do this and much more in this engaging course on the more advanced features of Powerpoint. Your presentations will never be the same again!
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Incorporate transitions and animations into PowerPoint presentations
- Add audio and video into PowerPoint presentations
- Include hyperlinks in PowerPoint presentations
- Create movies from PowerPoint presentations
- Add headers and footers to presentations
- Create and use speaker notes effectively
- Navigate while giving a PowerPoint presentation
- Use presenter view
- Export a presentation as a PDF
Module 1: Visual Powerpoint
Module 2: Audio and Video
Module 3: Organizing your Output
Module 4: During and After the Presentation
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- MS PowerPoint Basics (or equivalent skills)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS PowerPoint 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
Add the course to your cart to register.