This course can be applied toward a program:
PowerPoint is much more than just a slideshow. To really wow your audience, consider incorporating transitions and animations into your PowerPoint presentations. And if you want to go all out, how about adding some audio and video? Learn how to do this and much more in this engaging course on the advanced features of PowerPoint. Your presentations will never be the same again!
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Incorporate transitions and animations into your presentations
- Add audio and video to your presentations
- Include hyperlinks in PowerPoint
- Create movies from PowerPoint presentations
- Add headers and footers
- Create and use speaker notes effectively
- Use presenter view
- Export a presentation as a PDF
Module 1: Visual Powerpoint
Module 2: Audio and Video
Module 3: Organizing your Output
Module 4: During and After the Presentation
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- MS PowerPoint Basics (or equivalent skills)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS PowerPoint 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all