This course can be applied toward a program:
- Office Skills (elective)
PowerPoint is much more than just a slideshow. To really wow your audience, consider incorporating transitions and animations into your PowerPoint presentations. And if you want to go all out, how about adding some audio and video? Learn how to do this and much more in this engaging course on the advanced features of PowerPoint. Your presentations will never be the same again!
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Incorporate transitions and animations into your presentations
- Add audio and video to your presentations
- Include hyperlinks in PowerPoint
- Create movies from PowerPoint presentations
- Add headers and footers
- Create and use speaker notes effectively
- Use presenter view
- Export a presentation as a PDF
Module 1: Visual Powerpoint
Module 2: Audio and Video
Module 3: Organizing your Output
Module 4: During and After the Presentation
- MS PowerPoint Basics (or equivalent skills)
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- MS PowerPoint 2010+, 2013, 2016, or Office 365.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.
Jan 01 – Apr 30 2023
Course Reference Number (CRN) 91060
Instructor Karyn Mart
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS