Seal of Proficiency
About This Program
The Digital Badge in Marketing Analytics is a part-time program designed to put you in the driver’s seat when analyzing the impact of your marketing initiatives. Discover how to measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, so you can spend that time and money more effectively. Find out how to get found online through smart SEO decisions, and harness the power of Google Ads and web analytics (including Google Analytics) to make marketing choices that go straight to your bottom line.
Work with mentors in our hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and case study examples. Marketing Analytics will keep you on the road to becoming your organization’s marketing and social media wizard.
- Use automated measuring tools that will help you understand where to place your marketing dollars
- Learn search engine optimization techniques that will help bring customers to your door
- Become familiar with Google Analytics and other web analytic tools to pinpoint areas of improvement in your marketing efforts
- Select Google Ads that make sense for your company and product line
Who is this for?
While the Marketing Analytics Digital Badge is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Would-be entrepreneurs looking at starting a business
- Small business owners looking for help in integrating social media and new marketing techniques into their business model
- Professionals wanting to help transform their workplace to use marketing more effectively; or wanting to move into a higher-level marketing role within their organization
- Anyone transitioning in their work situation into a marketing-related role
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Get Found Online: Introduction to SEO|
The courses that comprise this badge are broken down into Required and Elective courses. Complete one required course and two electives within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Digital Badge in Marketing Analytics.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Measuring Marketing Effectiveness - Coming Soon
- Web Analytics (including Google Analytics) - Coming Soon
- Google Ads - Coming Soon
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.