Seal of Proficiency
About This Program
The Seal of Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Excel is a part-time program for those who want to master the ever-popular MS Excel spreadsheet software. Gain an in-depth knowledge of MS Excel through an interactive, step-by-step approach to learning. Practise and fine-tune your spreadsheet skills with mentorship from an expert. Be ready for today’s technical and fast-paced business environment with proven MS Excel expertise.
Hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and examples using MS Excel. Learn the popular MS Excel software from the ground up, discover invaluable tips and tricks, and become the Excel expert on your team.
- Get a structured grounding in MS Excel: Basics, Beyond the Basics, Charting
- Become familiar with MS Excel interface and terminology
- Learn when and how to use formulas and functions
- Discover the power of visually representing data with MS Excel charts
- Use MS Excel to create commonly used business spreadsheets
Who is this for?
While the MS Excel Seal of Proficiency is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Students transitioning into the workplace for the first time.
- Small-business owners who need a varied skill set for a wide variety of functions
- Professionals who need to upgrade their skills for improved proficiency
- Anyone transitioning into a new position that needs a MS Excel software refresher
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
All three courses in this digital badge are required. Complete all required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Seal of Proficiency in MS Excel.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.