This course can be applied toward a program:
- Bookkeeping for Small Business (required)
Continuing from QuickBooks Online 1, this course covers more advanced topics in using cloud-based QuickBooks, such as managing payroll and taxes, banking and credit cards. Topics also include managing inventory and bad debts, and producing financial reports. You'll develop knowledge and skills in computerized bookkeeping through hands-on experience guided by industry professionals.
Please note: This is an online cohort-based course. You can complete the course at a time and place of your choosing. However, be mindful of weekly deadlines and expect to commit 4-5 hours a week. There will be an optional one-hour live Q&A session with an instructor each week.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Process payroll, taxes, and inventory
- Address errors in the books, such as missed transactions and miscoded transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards and other accounts
- Generate financial reports, such as the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, accounts receivable and accounts payable
Module 1: Accounting for Payroll Activities
Module 2: Accounting for Tax Activities
Module 3: Accounting for Inventory Activities
Module 4: Handling Errors and Reconciliations
Module 5: Accounting for Adjustments, Preparing for Year-end and Customizing QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Online 1
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals 2 (Please note, you can take Bookkeeping Fundamentals 2 and QuickBooks Online 2 in the same term).
- Free access to a one-year license for QuickBooks Online software (instructions will be provided).
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all
Nov 04 – Dec 08 2022
Course Reference Number (CRN) 93025
Instructor Mohammad Khalil
- Nov 10 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Nov 17 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Nov 24 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Dec 1 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Dec 8 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS