This course can be applied toward a program:
- Bookkeeping for Small Business (required)
Continuing on QuickBooks Online 1, this course covers more advanced topics in using cloud-based QuickBooks, such as managing payroll and taxes, banking, and credit cards. Topics also include managing inventory and bad debts, and producing financial reports. You will develop knowledge and skills in computerized bookkeeping through hands-on experience guided by industry professionals.
This is an online cohort-based course. You can complete the course at a time and place of your choosing. However, be mindful of weekly deadlines and expect to commit 4-5 hours a week. There will be an optional one-hour live Q&A session with an instructor each week.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Process payroll, taxes, and inventory
- Address errors in the books, such as missed transactions and miscoded transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, and other accounts
- Generate financial reports, such as the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, accounts receivable and accounts payable
Module 1: Accounting for Payroll
Module 2: Accounting for Taxes
Module 3: Addressing Errors and Reconciliations
Module 4: Making Accounting Adjustments
Module 5: Preparing for Year-end and Producing Financial Reports
- QuickBooks Online 1
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals 2 (Please note, you can take Bookkeeping Fundamentals 2 and QuickBooks Online 2 in the same term).
- Learners will get free access to a one-year license for QuickBooks Online software (instructions will be provided)
- Learners will need a computer with microphone and webcam to attend Q&A sessions
Add the course to your cart to register.
Nov 10 – Dec 14 2020
Course Reference Number (CRN) 93010
Instructor Melina Rousselle
- Nov 3 12 a.m. Orientation Module Opens
- Nov 14 11 a.m.– 12 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Nov 21 11 a.m.– 12 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Nov 28 11 a.m.– 12 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Dec 5 11 a.m.– 12 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Dec 12 11 a.m.– 12 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)