This course can be applied toward a program:
- Bookkeeping for Small Business (required)
Continuing on QuickBooks Online 1, this course covers more advanced topics in using cloud-based QuickBooks, such as managing payroll and taxes, banking, and credit cards. Topics also include managing inventory and bad debts, and producing financial reports. You will develop knowledge and skills in computerized bookkeeping through hands-on experience guided by industry professionals.
This is an online cohort-based course. You can complete the course at a time and place of your choosing. However, be mindful of weekly deadlines and expect to commit 4-5 hours a week. There will be an optional one-hour live Q&A session with an instructor each week.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Process payroll, taxes, and inventory
- Address errors in the books, such as missed transactions and miscoded transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, and other accounts
- Generate financial reports, such as the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, accounts receivable and accounts payable
Module 1: Accounting for Payroll Activities
Module 2: Accounting for Tax Activities
Module 3: Accounting for Inventory Activities
Module 4: Handling Errors and Reconciliations
Module 5: Accounting for Adjustments, Preparing for Year-end and Customizing QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Online 1
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals 2 (Please note, you can take Bookkeeping Fundamentals 2 and QuickBooks Online 2 in the same term).
- Learners will get free access to a one-year license for QuickBooks Online software (instructions will be provided)
- Learners will need a computer with microphone and webcam to attend Q&A sessions
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
Add the course to your cart to register.
Mar 09 – Apr 12 2021
Course Reference Number (CRN) 91012
Instructor Melina Rousselle
- Mar 13 10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Mar 20 10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Mar 27 10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Apr 3 10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Apr 10 10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS