Amazon is one of the biggest success stories in the world. In this course, we’ll take a deep dive into the differences between fulfillment by Amazon and fulfillment by merchant, Canadian business implications when selling cross‐border, tips for listing your products, increasing your ranking, and managing inventory and shipping. If you have a product to sell and want maximum exposure, join forces with this success story and sell on the Amazon marketplace. Find out how in this informative and easy‐to‐implement self‐paced course.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.