This course can be applied toward a program:
Whether you're new to Excel, or a seasoned user who wants to refresh your knowledge of Excel fundamentals, this course has you covered. You start with the basics—terminology and navigation, then continue on to learn about workshets, efficient ways of entering data, formatting tables and working with different formats and formulas.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Microsoft Excel menus and toolbars
- Recognize the various elements that make up an Excel worksheet
- Create and save spreadsheets and worksheets
- Enter data into worksheets
- Describe the difference between formulas and functions
- Use basic formulas and functions to create a working Excel document
- Apply basic formatting to a worksheet
Module 1: Getting Started with Excel
Module 2: Entering Data
Module 3: Creating Formulas and Functions
Module 4: Formatting
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS Excel 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all