This course can be applied toward a program:
Microsoft Excel is used by organizations all over the world for financial, numeric, and general data management, yet it is widely underutilized.
Start with the basics in this course—terminology and navigation, then continue on to learn efficient ways of entering data and working with different formats and formulas.
Whether you are new to Excel, or a seasoned Excel user who wants to discover the true power of Excel from the ground up, this course will turn you into a confident believer in the usefulness of Microsoft Excel.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Navigate the Microsoft Excel menus and toolbars.
- Recognize the various elements that make up an Excel worksheet.
- Create and save Excel Spreadsheets and worksheets.
- Enter data into Excel worksheets.
- Describe the difference between formulas and functions.
- Use basic formulas and functions to create a working Excel document.
- Apply basic formatting to an Excel worksheet.
Module 1: Getting Started with Excel
Module 2: Entering Data
Module 3: Creating Formulas and Functions
Module 4: Formatting
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS Excel 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
3 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all