This course can be applied toward a program:
Good leadership is about change – about moving forward. Learn to anticipate where things are moving, facilitate the change required and sustain momentum by involving your team proactively. Adopt an infinite mindset.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Facilitate change by aligning change concepts to organizational goals
- Identify the change process and ways to mitigate organizational inertia
- Explore ways to anticipate and mitigate uncertainty
- Examine strategies to overcome individual resistance to change
Module 1: Leading with an Infinite Mindset
Module 2: Becoming a Foresight Strategist
Module 3: Redefining Leadership for an Uncertain Future
Module 4: Leading Change Transition
Module 5: Leading Organizational Change Case Study
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all