This course can be applied toward a program:
- Leadership (required)
- Leading Ideas: Drive Innovation (required)
Good leadership is about change – about moving forward. Learn to anticipate where things are moving, facilitate the change required and sustain momentum by involving your team proactively. Adopt an infinite mindset.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Facilitate change by aligning change concepts to organizational goals
- Identify the change process and ways to mitigate organizational inertia
- Explore ways to anticipate and mitigate uncertainty
- Examine strategies to overcome individual resistance to change
Module 1: Leading with an Infinite Mindset
Module 2: Becoming a Foresight Strategist
Module 3: Redefining Leadership for an Uncertain Future
Module 4: Leading Change Transition
Module 5: Leading Organizational Change Case Study
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.
Jan 01 – Apr 30 2023
Course Reference Number (CRN) 91046
Instructor Michael Peters
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS