About This Program
The Award of Achievement in Entrepreneurship Online is a part-time program for those wanting to move their business to the online world. Gain valuable knowledge on how to pivot your business to transcend geographic barriers. Extend your reach and serve your audience more effectively by learning to use tools to market and communicate with customers. Future proof your business for tomorrow’s reality.
Hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and case study examples. Determine the top priorities for business transformation, the best tools for the job, and keep your business thriving through thick and thin.
- Get a structured grounding in the latest tools for online business management, marketing, and e-commerce
- Identify the best tools for your specific business situation
- Determine how to optimize your business to respond to changing needs
- Analyze options for social media for your target audience
- Become familiar with financial tools, statements, and monitoring
Who is this for?
While the Entrepreneurship Online Award of Achievement is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Would-be entrepreneurs looking at starting a business with a view to the future
- Small business owners looking for help in moving their business to a less ‘bricks and mortar’ model
- Professionals wanting to help transform their workplace to be more flexible and responsive to changing customer needs
- Anyone transitioning in their work situation to respond to change
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Build your own Website or Blog with WordPress|
|Create a Business Plan|
|Create a Marketing Plan|
|Practical Finance for Non-Financial Leaders|
|Social Media Fundamentals|
|Take your Business Online|
The 7 courses that comprise this program are all required in order to complete the Award of Achievement in Entrepreneurship Online.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Practical Finance for Non-Financial Leaders
- Take your Business Online
- Build your Own Website or Blog with WordPress
- Create a Business Plan
- Create a Marketing Plan
- Social Media Fundamentals
- eCommerce Fundamentals
All required and elective courses must be completed within two calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.