This course can be applied toward a program:
- Digital Photography (elective)
We are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and glorious nature, so wonderful to experience but often a challenge to photograph. In this course, you will learn photographic techniques and how to use your camera to take photographs that capture the awe-inspiring landscapes and the subtle details of nature we live in.
Average commitment per module: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain use of camera and additional tools for landscape and nature photography
- Review and apply composition and other techniques for landscape and nature photography
- Practice the skills of landscape and nature photography in the field with confidence and preparation
- Develop visual acuity and individual style
- Foundations of Photography: Begin with the Basics
- Composition: Hit Them with Your Best Shot
- Lighting: The Photographer’s Palette
You can register for this course only when you have completed all required courses or have obtained permission from the instructor.
- Learner must have access to a digital SLR camera
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all