This free course helps learners familiarize themselves with the online classroom and technologies used in online learning.
To access this free online course, please register here and choose Orientation for Online Learners from the dropdown. After you submit your information, further instructions will be provided for you to gain access to this course. Please note, the enrolment key for this course is: urnowONline. Keep this safe, as you will require it during registration. After successfully registering, you will have full access to this course once it opens on January 11th.
Average course commitment: 1 hour.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Navigate the online classroom for information and resources
- Use tools in the online classroom for completing learning tasks and communicating with the instructor and classmates
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information