This free course helps you familiarize yourself with the online classroom and the various technologies used in online learning.
To access this free online course, please register here and choose Orientation for Online Learners from the dropdown. After you submit your information, further instructions will be provided for you to gain access to this course.
Please note: The enrolment key for this course is: urnowONline. Keep this safe, as you will require it during registration. After successfully registering, you will have full access to this course once it opens.
Average course commitment: 1 hour.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the online classroom for information and resources
- Use tools in the online classroom for completing learning tasks and communicating with the instructor and classmates
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.