This course can be applied toward a program:
High-performing teams are the lifeblood of any organization. It follows then that fostering team growth and development are primary duties of any leader.
In this course, you learn how to assess the efficacy of your team and how to identify and implement strategies that create a culture of empowerment and growth that allows your team to work toward its true potential.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of, and diagnose, team efficacy
- Identify strategies to improve team efficacy and develop an implementation plan
- Foster a culture of empowerment that values inclusivity, respect, trust and creative collaboration
Module 1: Leadership and Team building
Module 2: Evaluating Team Performance and Productivity
Module 3: Communication and Collective Intelligence
Module 4: Collaboration and Creative Decision-Making
Module 5: Creating a Culture of Empowerment, Inclusion, and Safety
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens