This course can be applied toward a program:
High-performing teams are the lifeblood of any organization. Fostering team growth and development are primary duties of any leader.
In this course, you learn how to assess the efficacy of your team and how to identify and implement strategies that foster a culture of empowerment and growth that allows your team to work toward its true potential.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of, and diagnose, team efficacy
- Identify strategies to improve team efficacy and develop an implementation plan
- Foster a culture of empowerment that values inclusivity, respect, trust and creative collaboration.
Module 1: Leadership and team building
Module 2: Evaluating Team Performance and Productivity
Module 3: Communication and Collective Intelligence
Module 4: Collaboration and Creative Decision-Making
Module 5: Creating a Culture of Empowerment, Inclusion and Safety
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all