About This Program
The Award of Achievement in Data Analysis is a part-time, online program for anyone who appreciates the power of data-driven decision making and wants to gain an in-depth understanding of how it is deployed in a business setting.
This program focuses on the science of data and teaches you how to perform inquiries and apply statistically significant information to important business decisions. It also gives you the skills necessary to communicate these results through graphs and text that your fellow employees will understand.
- Discover a number of different Statistical methods and identify methods of sorting, filtering, and categorizing that data.
- Summarize the results of their analysis and describe how these results are meaningful in a business context.
- Work with rating data such as from rating surveys
- Interpret visual displays of these differences and relationships
- Generate user-friendly, understandable explanations of the results
- Perform analyses of variance.
- Explain statistical results graphically and textually.
Who is this for?
While the Award of Achievement in Data Analysis is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Employees and managers in large companies who need to leverage data analysis for anticipating trends and making critical business decisions
- Professionals hoping to level up in a current role or change careers
- Digital Marketers, required to understand what resonates with users communicate with business stakeholders
- Small-business owners who want to make decisions based on meaningful data
- Product Managers who need to rely on user data to determine new features improvements and changes
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Advanced Data Analysis|
|Data Analysis: Capstone Project|
|Intermediate Data Analysis|
|Introduction to Data Analysis|
Complete all required online courses and one Capstone project within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain an Award of Achievement in Data Analysis.
Complete only the required online courses and a Certificate of Acknowledgement will be offered.
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Intermediate Data Analysis
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Data Analysis: Capstone Project
All required and elective courses must be completed within two calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.