If you can answer simple questions about yourself in Spanish and communicate your interests as well as describe your work, then you're ready for this immersive course. It's an ideal choice to help strengthen your Spanish by refining your pronunciation and intonation.
By focusing on oral communication skills and using meaningful scenarios to build your vocabulary and bank of expressions, the course will improve your ability to communicate in everyday situations involving travel, food, shopping, family and business.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Further express likes, dislikes, tastes, preferences and interests
- Communicate in various types of exchanges
- Talk about your daily routine
- Speak about past events
- Use idiomatic expressions in a social setting with hacer and tender
- To register in this course you should be able to perform the following in Spanish:
- Introduce yourself
- Ask and answer simple questions
- Construct and understand simple sentences
- Understand basic regular verbs
- Count to 20
- Spanish Beginner: Level 1 or equivalent.
- Textbook: Complete Spanish Step-by-Step, Premium 2nd Edition, by Barbara Bregstein
Add the course to your cart to register.