This course can be applied toward a program:
Gain an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape, how it integrates with offline business, and how to develop your own social media plan and strategy. Explore how the best social media brands run, and what you can learn from them for your own business. No social media experience is required, but some knowledge is an asset. Access to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts is recommended.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build a social media plan that solves specific problems and/or takes advantage of specific opportunities for an organization
- Select channels and networks to match that plan
- Set up and manage each of the major social media channels
Module 1: Social Media Marketing Basics
Module 2: Content Marketing
Module 3: Implementation
Module 4: Measurement
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.