This course can be applied toward a program:
- Leadership (required)
In our fast-paced world, change is ongoing. Plans unravel. And expectations seem to come from all directions. At the same time, as a new economy emerges, the future of work is changing. In this course, you explore how to identify trends that may affect jobs of the future and how to incorporate agile skills development as a critical component of empowering and future-proofing your team. You also develop strategies and approaches to help you maintain as well as strengthen your resilience as a leader and that of your team.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15 hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an action plan for team development that seeks to strengthen personal and team resilience by preparing for the new economy and society
- Think critically and creatively about the future
- Identify trends that are affecting or could affect the future of work in Canada
- Describe how resilient leaders are an essential element for an effective team
Module 1: What is a Resilient Leader?
Module 2: Creating Leadership Resilience
Module 3: Leader and Team
Module 4: Leadership and the Future of Work
Module 5: Adopting a Resilient Mindset
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.