This course can be applied toward a program:
- Teaching Online (required)
Learners who take online courses have high expectations for their learning experiences, which aren’t always met with reality. Learn the major models, tools, and techniques to create and deliver high-quality online learning that incorporates best practice in learning theory.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe key trends in online learning.
- Differentiate between the different models of learning.
- Use learning objectives to ensure that a course is meeting learning needs
- Describe Bloom’s Taxonomy and explain its application in instructional design
- Explain the benefits of narrative, adaptive, peer, and social learning.
- Explore the need for variety in online learning.
Module 1: How we Learn
Module 2: Measuring Success
Module 3: Teaching Adults
Module 4: Whole-Part-Whole Learning
Module 5: Variety is the Spice of Life
Add the course to your cart to register.