This course can be applied toward a program:
- Digital Photography (elective)
Discover the power of Adobe Lightroom, one of the most used programs for enhancing and organizing digital photos. Get creative with your photographs and learn to follow a detailed workflow to vastly improve your photo management skills.
Topics include: importing photos; organizing them through keywords; cropping images; colour correction; contrast and brightness; converting colour photos to black and white; sharing your images and more.
This is an online cohort-based course. You can complete the course at a time and place of your choosing. However, be mindful of weekly deadlines and expect to commit 3-4 hours a week. There will be an optional one-hour live Q&A session with an instructor each week.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Use Adobe Lightroom to manage photographic files and folders on a computer
- Manipulate photographic images to enhance the quality and mood of the shot
- Export copies of their photos to different medium (print, web, social media)
Module 1: Introduction to Lightroom & Manipulating Files
Module 2: Improve images with Lightroom
Module 3: Editing I
Module 4: Editing II
Module 5: Exporting
- You must purchase an Adobe Lightroom software subscription for the duration of this course (instructions will be provided)
- You must have access to means of capturing images digitally (digital SLR camera or phone)
- You will need a computer with a microphone and webcam to attend Q&A sessions
Add the course to your cart to register.
Sep 24 – Oct 28 2020
Course Reference Number (CRN) 93003
Instructor Mauricio Orozco
- Sep 17 12 a.m. Orientation Module Opens
- Sep 26 10 – 11 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Oct 3 10 – 11 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Oct 10 10 – 11 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Oct 17 10 – 11 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Oct 24 10 – 11 a.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS