This course can be applied toward a program:
- Digital Photography (elective)
Discover the power of Adobe Lightroom, one of the most used programs for enhancing and organizing digital photos. Get creative with your photographs and learn to follow a detailed workflow to vastly improve your photo management skills.
Topics include: importing photos; organizing them through keywords; cropping images; colour correction; contrast and brightness; converting colour photos to black and white; sharing your images and more.
Average commitment per module: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Use Adobe Lightroom to manage photographic files and folders on a computer
- Manipulate photographic images to enhance the quality and mood of the shot
- Export copies of their photos to different medium (print, web, social media)
Module 1: Introduction to Lightroom & Manipulating Files
Module 2: Improve images with Lightroom
Module 3: Editing I
Module 4: Editing II
Module 5: Exporting
- A subscription to Adobe Lightroom software for the duration of this course (instructions will be provided).
- A digital SLR camera or phone.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all