This course can be applied toward a program:
- Digital Photography (elective)
Discover the power of Adobe Lightroom, one of the most used programs for enhancing and organizing digital photos. Get creative with your photographs and learn to follow a detailed workflow to vastly improve your photo management skills.
Topics include: importing photos; organizing them through keywords; cropping images; colour correction; contrast and brightness; converting colour photos to black and white; sharing your images and more.
Average commitment per module: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use Adobe Lightroom to manage photographic files and folders on a computer
- Manipulate photographic images to enhance the quality and mood of the shot
- Export copies of their photos to different medium (print, web, social media)
Module 1: Introduction to Lightroom & Manipulating Files
Module 2: Improve images with Lightroom
Module 3: Editing I
Module 4: Editing II
Module 5: Exporting
- A subscription to Adobe Lightroom software for the duration of this course (instructions will be provided).
- A digital SLR camera or phone.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens