This course can be applied toward a program:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the primary ways businesses can increase their web traffic and attain higher rankings in search results, which in turn can lead to more sales. Achieving and maintaining high rankings, however, requires a thoughtful strategy and a variety of tactics, from on-site optimization to off-site marketing campaigns. Geared toward professionals and small businesses, this course gives you an understanding of SEO fundamentals and search engine rankings. It shows you how to conduct an SEO audit of your site, optimize your content and implement Google Ads campaigns and link-building tactics to boost your visibility. You will also have the opportunity to work on real-life examples.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Address SEO as a business process, identifying how it fits within traditional communications and marketing roles
- Define the components of a web page and how each contributes to search engine rankings
- Describe how search engines find and rank web site content
- Identify strategies for enhancing search engine ranking
- Demonstrate successful application of the concepts learned to real-world scenarios
Module1: Understanding SEO
Module 2: The Importance of a Keyword
Module 3: Conducting an SEO Audit
Module 4: Google Ads vs Organic Ratings
Module 5: Content Marketing and SEO
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all