Would you like to share your life experience with the world? Crafting a memoir book or essay can be tough if you've never tried it before. Its main goal isn’t to share historical information, but rather to put the reader in the author’s shoes and make them feel what the author felt. This workshop was created to make that process easier and more fulfilling for you by introducing the principles that you should observe while crafting and sharing your story.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply principles of memoir writing to your own projects
- Create and revise a short piece of memoir writing (e.g., outline, character)
- Explain the process of publishing a memoir and explore possibilities for movie adaptation
- Select and evaluate memoirs as an informed reader
- Learners will need a computer with microphone and webcam to attend the workshop
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
Add the course to your cart to register.