About This Program
The Certificate of Completion in Leadership is a part-time program for those wanting to explore the systems and culture within which organizations operate and thrive. Develop your own personal leadership character and resilience throughout this program with self-reflection, tapping into your creativity, and learning to foster a culture of professionalism, respect, and collaboration on your team.
Each course in this program concentrates on a critical competency required of tomorrow’s leaders, to help you expand your leadership character and the leadership capabilities of your team.
- Develop personal leadership character and skills to help foster a culture of empowerment, respect, and creative team collaboration
- Incorporate trust as an area of focus
- Diagnose team efficacy and introduce strategies that empower teams to work toward their potential
- Practice inclusivity by valuing and encouraging diversity of perspectives and ways of knowing from team members in the pursuit of solutions to organizational and business challenges
- Manage personal resilience in support of strong personal leadership character
Who is this for?
While the Leadership Certificate of Completion is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Small business owners who need leadership skills to ensure organizational efficiency
- Professionals interested in competency-based learning, a growth mindset, and a culture of empowerment
- Supervisors or Coordinators with leadership responsibility, or those who will take on leadership responsibilities soon
- Seasoned managers and team leaders who have extensive on-the-job experience, but little formal leadership training
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Building High Performance Teams|
|Leadership 2: Building Leadership Character|
|Leadership Resilience in Changing Times|
|Leading Organizational Change|
|Practical Finance for Non-Financial Leaders|
All the courses in this program are required. Complete all required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Certificate of Completion in Leadership.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Leadership 1: Leadership Pursuit
- Leadership 2: Building Leadership Character
- Building High Performance Teams
- Leading Organizational Change
- Practical Finance for Non-Financial Leaders
- Creative Problem Solving - Coming Soon
- Visualization and Storytelling
- Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) - Coming Soon
- Relational Leadership - Coming Soon
- Leadership Resilience in Changing Times
To receive your Certificate of Completion, please notify us by email once you have completed all requirements for this program. Your email should include your full name, date of birth, and program name.
All required and elective courses must be completed within four calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.