This course can be applied toward a program:
The best leaders do everything in their power to foster trust. This trust is often based on how leaders support their team and deal with challenges, successes and failures over time. In this course, you identify your leadership quotient and create a personal leadership vision statement.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a personal leadership vision statement
- Develop a practice of regular self-reflection to build leadership character
- Create growth strategies for five cognitive capacities and personality traits essential for effective leadership: trust, self-awareness, empathy, critical thinking and discipline/self-control
Module 1: Leadership and trust
Module 2: Leadership, Cognitive Capacity and Personality Traits
Module 3: Leadership and Vision
Module 4: Leadership and Creativity
Module 5: Authentic Leadership
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens