This course can be applied toward a program:
The best leaders do everything in their power to foster trust. This trust is often based on how leaders support their team and deal with challenges, successes and failures over time. In this course, you identify your leadership quotient and create a personal leadership vision statement.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a personal leadership vision statement
- Develop a practice of regular self-reflection to build leadership character
- Create growth strategies for five cognitive capacities and personality traits essential for effective leadership: trust, self-awareness, empathy, critical thinking and discipline/self-control
Module 1: Leadership and trust
Module 2: Leadership, Cognitive Capacity and Personality Traits
Module 3: Leadership and Vision
Module 4: Leadership and Creativity
Module 5: Authentic Leadership
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all