This course can be applied toward a program:
- Data Analysis (required)
Many business decisions involve comparing groups for differences. For example, would men and women prefer different product features? Or you might want to analyze the relationships between variables, such as does product recognition relate to subsequent product purchases?
This data analysis course introduces you to the statistics behind these group differences and relationships. In addition, you learn how to generate and work with ratings, graphs and reports of statistical results.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Compare two or more groups for differences
- Understand relationships among variables
- Work with rating data such as from rating surveys
- Interpret visual displays of these differences and relationships
- Generate user-friendly, understandable explanations of the results
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all