This course can be applied toward a program:
- Data Analysis (required)
Many of your business decisions involve comparing groups for differences. For example, would men and women prefer different product features? In addition, you may look at relationships between variables. Does product recognition relate to subsequent product purchase?
This Intermediate Data Analysis course will introduce you to the statistics behind these group differences and relationships. In addition, you’ll learn how to work with ratings, graphs and user-friendly reports of statistical results.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Compare two or more groups for differences
- Understand relationships among variables
- Work with rating data such as from rating surveys
- Interpret visual displays of these differences and relationships
- Generate user-friendly, understandable explanations of the results
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all