This course can be applied toward a program:
A continuation of the Introduction to Data Analysis course, this intermediate course builds on the concepts introduced in the Intro course and does a deeper dive into parsing out data for the purposes of comparison.
This Intermediate Data Analysis course will introduce you to the statistics behind data comparisons and relationships. Learn to work with the statistics to create meaningful and understandable comparative studies.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Compare two or more groups for differences
- Understand relationships among variables
- Work with rating data such as from rating surveys
- Interpret visual displays of these differences and relationships
- Generate user-friendly, understandable explanations of the results
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens