This course introduces you (even if you have little or no knowledge of photography) to the basic tools and techniques for creating compelling images for real estate listings. You’ll learn foundational concepts on composition and lighting, and understand the key considerations when shooting interiors and exteriors. You’ll also explore the basic ways to make your images more impactful using your computer or tablet.
Average commitment per module: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 6+ hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a properly exposed photograph that shows the space clearly using a smartphone or entry-level digital camera
- Apply compositional rules to show the best angle of interiors and exteriors
- Use digital editing to make your images stand out
- Learners must have access to a smartphone with built-in camera or DSLR or digital mirrorless camera or Point and Shoot camera with a wide angle lens
- A tripod is strongly recommended, but not required
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all