This course introduces learners with little or no prior knowledge in photography to the basic tools/knowledge for creating compelling images of real estate listings. You’ll learn foundational concepts on composition and lighting, and understand the key considerations when shooting interiors and exteriors. You’ll also explore the basic ways to make your images more impactful using your computer or tablet.
Average commitment per module: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 6+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Create a properly exposed photograph that shows the space clearly using a smartphone or entry-level digital camera
- Apply compositional rules to show the best angle of interiors and exteriors
- Use digital editing to make your images stand out
- Learners must have access to a smartphone with built-in camera or a digital SLR camera with wide-angle lens or a point-and-shoot camera with wide-angle setting
- A tripod is strongly recommended, but not required
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
Add the course to your cart to register.