This course can be applied toward a program:
Harness the two largest social media platforms in today’s business marketplace. Through case studies and hands-on exercises, gain the knowledge and skills that let you develop and execute a plan, advertise effectively and measure the results of your efforts.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Create a Facebook business page
- Use Facebook Audience Insights to better target specific prospects
- Create a Facebook ad with specific elements for various outcomes
- Create an Instagram ad with specific elements for various outcomes
- Demonstrate successful application of the concepts learned to real-world scenarios
Module 1: Facebook for Business
Module 2: Facebook Audience Insights
Module 3: Create Facebook Ads
Module 4: Measure Facebook Ad Effectiveness
Module 5: Instagram for Business
Module 6: Scheduling and Retargeting
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all