This course can be applied toward a program:
- Data Analysis (required)
The ability to analyze data is one of the most sought-after skills in the workplace. Companies have vast amounts of data, but it's rare to have someone who can interpret that data to spot trends and make predictions.
This course gives you a basic understanding of how to analyze data in a business setting. You'll learn how to distinguish between qualitative and quantitative data, and how to process the information so that you can draw meaningful conclusions that can be used to inform strategy and decision-making.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between quantitative and qualitative data
- Identify methods of sorting, filtering and categorizing data
- Compare and contrast the results of your analysis to “normal” results and be able to draw conclusions from those comparisons that are supported by the data
- Effectively summarize the results of your analysis and describe how these results are meaningful in a business context
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.