Seal of Proficiency
About This Program
The Seal of Proficiency in Customer Connection is a part-time program that puts you in touch with the person most important to your organization—your customer. Find out how to reach your customers through persuasive selling techniques, writing web content that speaks to them, techniques to create a customer community, and creative storytelling.
Work with mentors in our hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and case study examples. Customer Connection is an important landmark on your journey to becoming your organization’s marketing and social media wizard.
- Learn persuasive selling techniques
- Create compelling web content
- Build a customer relationship management system by connecting with your target customers
- Find out how storytelling can lead to a strong emotional bond with your target audience
Who is this for?
While the Customer Connection Seal of Proficiency is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Would-be entrepreneurs looking to start a business
- Small-business owners looking for help in integrating social media and new marketing techniques into their business model
- Professionals wanting to help transform their workplace to use marketing more effectively; or wanting to move into a higher-level marketing role within their organization
- Anyone transitioning in their work situation into a marketing-related role
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
The courses that comprise this Seal of Proficiency program are all elective courses. Complete three electives within the specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Seal of Proficiency in Customer Connection.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Customer Relationship Management - Coming Soon
- Persuasive Selling
- Writing Effective Web Content
- Visualization & Storytelling
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.