This course can be applied toward a program:
- Bookkeeping: Advanced Skills (required)
This course introduces you to cost accounting concepts, strategies and procedures. Topics include job costing, cost behavior, process costing, capital budgeting, flexible and fixed budgets, variance analysis, and cost systems.
The course is open to anyone, but is ideal for bookkeepers, owners, and managers who work for or run small- and medium-sized businesses.
Average commitment per module: 4-5 hours. Total course commitment: 20+ hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain cost concepts, cost behaviours and cost accounting techniques
- Determine the costs of products and services
- Analyze the profitability of a product or service
- Apply cost concepts and cost behaviors in planning and decision making
Module 1: Introduction to Cost Accounting
Module 2: Cost behavior
Module 3: Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Module 4. Process and Job Order Costing
Module 5. Budgeting and Budgetary Analysis
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all