This course can be applied toward a program:
- Bookkeeping: Advanced Skills (required)
This course introduces learners to cost accounting concepts, strategies, and procedures, ideal for bookkeepers, owners, and managers for small and medium-sized businesses. Topics include job costing, cost behavior, process costing, capital budgeting, flexible and fixed budgets, variance analysis, and cost systems.
You can complete the course at a time and place of your choosing. However, be mindful of weekly deadlines and expect to commit 4-5 hours a week. There will be an optional one-hour live Q&A session with an instructor each week.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain cost concepts, cost behaviours, and cost accounting techniques
- Determine the costs of products and services
- Analyze the profitability of a product or service
- Apply cost concepts and cost behaviors in planning and decision making
- Learners will need a computer with microphone and webcam to attend the Q&A sessions
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
Add the course to your cart to register.
Jan 14 – Feb 17 2021
Course Reference Number (CRN) 91006
Instructor Jaspal Singh
- Jan 19 7 – 8 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Jan 26 7 – 8 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Feb 2 7 – 8 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Feb 9 7 – 8 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)
- Feb 16 7 – 8 p.m. Q&A Session (Optional)