This course can be applied toward a program:
- Web Design (required)
The course will cover HTML tags for images, links, lists, and tables, as well as how to organize page structures. Learners will gain experience using various HTML elements by developing a variety of different HTML documents through several lab assignments.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the basic structure of HTML documents.
- Create tables, links, and lists within a webpage.
- Insert graphics within a webpage.
- Utilize anchor tags to jump to a specific location on a webpage.
- Validate an HTML document.
Module 1: Understanding HTML
Module 2: HTML Tags
Module 3: Images, Links, and Tables
Module 4: Accessibility
Add the course to your cart to register.