This course can be applied toward a program:
- Web Design (required)
In simple English, HTML is really, really, really important to know if you want to get anywhere near web design.
This course will cover HTML tags for images, links, lists and tables. It will also examine how to organize page structures. You'll gain hands-on experience (particularly important when learning HTML) using various HTML elements by developing a variety of different documents through several lab assignments.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic structure of HTML documents
- Create tables, links and lists within a webpage
- Insert graphics within a webpage
- Utilize anchor tags to jump to a specific location on a webpage
- Validate an HTML document
Module 1: Understanding HTML
Module 2: HTML Tags
Module 3: Images, Links, and Tables
Module 4: Accessibility
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all