This course can be applied toward a program:
- Data Analysis (required)
The Capstone Project is a mandatory component of the Award of Achievement in Data Analysis. The project is pre-approved and evaluated by the instructor and is typically completed within four to six weeks.
What is the Capstone project?
- Guidance and coaching from an experienced instructor
- An opportunity to apply skills learned in course work
- A project in data analysis defined by you, for your own or for another organization
Why a Capstone project?
- Apply the skills you learned in class to a real-world, practical experience of your choice
- Show them you did it! There is nothing as powerful as proof that you have worked on a real-world problem for a real organization. Skills + experience = a strong resume builder
- Do it even better! Get coaching and feedback on a data project that you were going to do anyway
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens