This course can be applied toward a program:
Not everyone can speak accountant. And thankfully, not everyone has to, including managers and executives. In this course, you learn about financial concepts and financial statements in plain language. You'll also discover how to organize financial information in ways that support your organization’s objectives. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to practise analyzing reports to identify elements requiring attention.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Read financial statements
- Use financial statements to analyze day-to-day operations and assess risks and opportunities
- Compare financial results to budget targets
- Evaluate the quality of the information you are receiving from the financial data
Module 1: Financial Literacy
Module 2: Financial Statements
Module 3: Operationalizing Financial Statements
Module 4: Mitigating Financial Risk
Module 5: Linking Finance with Strategy
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.