This course can be applied toward a program:
Learn about financial statements in plain language. Discover how to organize information in ways that support your organization’s financial objectives. Practice analyzing reports to identify elements requiring attention.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Read Financial Statements
- Use financial statements to analyze day-to-day operations and assess risks and opportunities
- Compare financial results to budget targets
- Evaluate the quality of the information you are receiving from the financial data
Module 1: Financial Literacy
Module 2: Financial Statements
Module 3: Operationalizing Financial Statements
Module 4: Mitigating Financial Risk
Module 5: Linking Finance with Strategy
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
Add the course to your cart to register.