Award of Achievement
About This Program
The Award of Achievement in Business Communication is a part-time program that responds to the communication needs of today’s organizations. From negotiating to presenting, team building to leadership, this program has you covered. Learn critical communication skills to help you build lasting relationships with team members, partners, and customers.
Work with mentors in our hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and case study examples. We’ll give you the training and the tools you need to become your organization’s key networking guru.
- Discover the basic principles of business communication
- Learn to create an effective business presentation
- Find out about effective team building using the latest research
- Learn negotiation skills to further your best outcome
- Become familiar with selling strategies, lead generation, and closing a sale
- Be able to identify the effects of organizational communication on performance
- Learn how Customer Relationship Management (CRM) works and how it can leverage sales
Who is this for?
While the Business Communication Award of Achievement is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Would-be entrepreneurs looking at starting a business
- Small business owners looking for help in expanding their network and communicating more effectively within their operation
- Professionals wanting to transform their workplace to work more collaboratively and effectively together
- Anyone transitioning into a leadership role within their work situation
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Building High Performance Teams|
|Negotiate your Best Outcome|
All the courses in this program are required. Complete all six required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain an Award of Achievement in Business Communication.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Effective Presentations
- Negotiate your Best Outcome
- Persuasive Selling
- Building High Performance Teams
- Relational Leadership - Coming Soon
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Coming Soon
To receive your Award of Achievement, please notify us by email once you have completed all requirements for this program. Your email should include your full name, date of birth, and program name.
All required and elective courses must be completed within two calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.
250-125 Victory Ship Way
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V7L 0G5
604 984 4901