Get organized! Learn to design and create effective folder and sub-folder structures so that you can easily find your files. Find out how to search for files and what a ‘file path’ means. Discover file extensions and associations so that you can easily open different types of files. Use common drive types such as USB, cloud storage, network drives, and external storage. Easily download and save files from the web so that you can retrieve them later.
September 1 - December 31 | CRN: 93063
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a file structure in Windows
- Backup and restore files
- Arrange files and folders in an orderly way
Module 1: Understanding File Structure
Module 2: Working with Files and Folders
Module 3: File Extensions
Module 4: File Naming
Module 5: Searching
Module 6: Downloading
Module 7: Sharing
Module 8: Security and Backups
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.