This course can be applied toward a program:
Have you ever looked at your social media channels and wondered how, what or why you should post next? If so, you're not alone. Creating meaning content on a consistent basis is challenging, which is where this course comes in.
Learn how to create visual, written, and other forms of social media content that aligns with a consistent strategy. The course goes beyond theory and gets into the practice of creating content to be published on your channels. Examples will be presented from successful local brands, and there will be hands-on exercises with real-time feedback. Newcomers to social media are encouraged to take the Social Media Fundamentals course prior to enrolling in this course. Access to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts is recommended.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a strategic, organized content plan
- Select which social channels are the best at achieving specific business objectives
- Create effective content/posts for the following channels:
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all