This course can be applied toward a program:
Have you ever looked at your social media channels and wondered how or what you should post next? Learn how to create visual, written, and other forms of social media content within a consistent strategy. We’ll go beyond theory and get into the practice of creating content to be published on your channels. Examples will be presented from successful local brands, as well as hands-on exercises with real-time feedback. Newcomers to social media are encouraged to take the Social Media Fundamentals course prior to enrolling in this course. Access to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts is recommended.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Create a strategic, organized content plan
- Select the best social channels for an objective
- Create effective content/posts for the following channels:
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
Add the course to your cart to register.