Seal of Proficiency
About This Program
The Seal of Proficiency in Digital Marketing is a part-time program that focuses on the huge marketing potential of digital media marketing. From Facebook and Instagram to email and video, take this opportunity to get the full picture of the many options available to you when formulating your digital marketing strategy.
Work with mentors in our hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and case study examples. Digital Marketing is an important stepping stone to becoming your organization’s marketing and social media wizard.
- Find the best tools for your digital marketing strategy
- Learn the pros and cons of various types of digital marketing options, so that you can make an informed selection for your organization
- Use video to tell your brand’s story in a unique way
- Take advantage of marketing automation to streamline your digital marketing
- Use social media effectively to tap into your target audience
Who is this for?
While the Digital Marketing Seal of Proficiency is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Would-be entrepreneurs looking at starting a business
- Small business owners looking for help in integrating social media and new marketing techniques into their business model
- Professionals wanting to help transform their workplace to use marketing more effectively; or wanting to move into a higher-level marketing role within their organization
- Anyone transitioning in their work situation into a marketing-related role
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
The courses that comprise this program are broken down into required and elective courses. Complete two required courses and one elective within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Seal of Proficiency in Digital Marketing.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Email Marketing
- Video for Social Media - Coming Soon
- Marketing Automation - Coming Soon
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.