This course can be applied toward a program:
- Marketing Communication (elective)
Is your business struggling to determine what your customer is interested in? Or are you trying to engage customers, but just don't know whether you're hitting the mark or not?
Web analytics can help you assess and improve your digital customer interactions by helping you to measure where your customer is coming from, what they are looking at, how long they look at it, and where they go afterwards. Don't just guess‐‐find out how you can more effectively reach customers with your messages.
This course covers what you should be looking for, how to find it, and how to use this information for better customer interaction.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15 hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the practice of web analytics an how Google Analytics is used as a tool in this field
- Describe the basic concepts behind Google Analytics, including metrics, dimensions, and goal-tracking
- Set up a Google Analytics account and the tracking code that pulls data from websites and applications
- Analyze website traffic reports and compare data for marketing and sales purposes
- Discuss the average session duration, bounce rate, pages per session, page views, and how each plans a role in a digital measurement plan
Module 1: Why Web Analytics make Sense
Module 2: Google Analytics
Module 3: Analytics Tools
Module 4: Analytics Reports
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens