This introductory and interactive course is an ideal opportunity to learn a new language for engaging in everyday activities. In an easygoing and supportive class environment, you speak and hear Spanish from the first day as you quickly gain basic conversation skills, proper pronunciation, enhanced vocabulary, and knowledge of popular expressions to communicate information about yourself, your family and friends, your work and your daily life.
A NOTE ABOUT DATES: The registration information below says this course runs for 10 sessions. That’s not true. The course actually runs for eight sessions. The automated computer system was unable to account for the two stat holidays. So, no fear of super-intelligent computers taking over the world just yet.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate in the present tense
- Understand basic Spanish grammar structure
- Use common expressions in a conversational setting
- Draw on an expanded Spanish vocabulary
- Textbook: Complete Spanish Step-by-Step, Premium 2nd Edition - McGraw Hill
Add the course to your cart to register.
Sep 16 – Nov 18 2021
Thursday 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Total sessions 10
Course Reference Number (CRN) 93069
Instructor Blanca Paniagua
- Sep 30 12 a.m.– 11:59 p.m. No Class: Stat Holiday - Truth & Reconciliation Day
- Nov 11 12 a.m.– 11:59 p.m. No Class: Stat Holiday - Remembrance Day
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS