This introductory and interactive course is an ideal opportunity to learn a new language for engaging in everyday activities. In an easygoing and supportive class environment, you speak and hear Spanish from the first day as you quickly gain basic conversation skills, proper pronunciation, enhanced vocabulary, and knowledge of popular expressions to communicate information about yourself, your family and friends, your work and your daily life.
Weekly commitment: 2.5 hours. Total course commitment: 20 hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate in the present tense
- Understand basic Spanish grammar structure
- Use common expressions in a conversational setting
- Draw on an expanded Spanish vocabulary
- Textbook: Complete Spanish Step-by-Step, Premium 2nd Edition - McGraw Hill
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all
Sep 16 – Nov 18 2021
Thursday 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Total sessions 10
Course Reference Number (CRN) 93069
Instructor Blanca Paniagua
- Sep 30 12 a.m.– 11:59 p.m. No Class: Stat Holiday - Truth & Reconciliation Day
- Nov 11 12 a.m.– 11:59 p.m. No Class: Stat Holiday - Remembrance Day
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS