This introductory and interactive course is an ideal opportunity to learn a new language for engaging in everyday activities. In an easygoing and supportive class environment, you speak and hear Spanish from the first day as you quickly gain basic conversation skills, proper pronunciation, enhanced vocabulary, and knowledge of popular expressions to communicate information about yourself, your family and friends, your work and your daily life.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Communicate in the present tense
- Gain a basic understanding of Spanish grammar structure
- Be able to use common expressions in a conversational setting
- Build your Spanish vocabulary
- Textbook: Practical Spanish Grammar 2nd Edition, by Marcial Prado
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens