This introductory and interactive course is an ideal opportunity to learn a new language for engaging in everyday activities. In an easygoing and supportive class environment, you speak and hear Spanish from the first day as you quickly gain basic conversation skills, proper pronunciation, enhanced vocabulary, and knowledge of popular expressions to communicate information about yourself, your family and friends, your work and your daily life.
Weekly commitment: 2.5 hours. Total course commitment: 20 hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate in the present tense
- Understand basic Spanish grammar structure
- Use common expressions in a conversational setting
- Draw on an expanded Spanish vocabulary
- Textbook: Complete Spanish Step-by-Step, Premium 2nd Edition - McGraw Hill
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens