This course can be applied toward a program:
Want to pivot your business online, but not sure where to start? This course will get you started. Reach your target market and communicate with the people that want to hear from you by employing social media and online strategies that align with your business style and objectives. Examine creative strategies for responding to changing market needs. Network with related businesses and your community to stay on top of shifting requirements and opportunities for collaboration.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify their business goals
- Research what their customers are looking for
- Define who their target audience is
- Examine social media options that fit with their business brand, style, and target customer
- Determine a strategy for using online tools to communicate more effectively with target customers
- Plan their first steps for moving to an online business model
Module 1: Situational Analysis
Module 2: Research and Planning
Module 3: Product Considerations
Module 4: Marketing Considerations
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all