This course can be applied toward a program:
Want to pivot your business online, but not sure where to start? This course will get you started. Reach your target market and communicate with the people that want to hear from you by employing social media and online strategies that align with your business style and objectives. Examine creative strategies for responding to changing market needs. Network with related businesses and your community to stay on top of shifting requirements and opportunities for collaboration.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your business goals
- Research what your customers are looking for
- Define who your target audience is
- Examine social media options that fit with your business brand, style, and target customer
- Determine a strategy for using online tools to communicate more effectively with target customers
- Plan your first steps for moving to an online business model
Module 1: First Steps
Module 2: Plan
Module 3: Create
Module 4: Marketing Considerations
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all