Certificate of Completion
About This Program
The Certificate of Completion in Office Skills is a part-time program for those wanting to master in-demand Microsoft Office software skills. Gain an in-depth knowledge of software used in businesses all over the world. Practice and fine-tune your MS Office software skills to ensure you are ready for today’s technical and fast-paced business environment.
Hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and examples using Microsoft Office software tools. Learn the most popular MS Office applications from the ground up, discover the best tool for the job at hand, and become the go-to-person for Microsoft Office in your organization.
- Get a structured grounding in MS Office standards: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS OneNote
- Identify the best tool for the job when choosing MS Office software for administrative functions
- Explore the relationships between various MS Office products – how they can work together
- Gain a suite of skills to make you valuable in an administrative capacity in any organization
Who is this for?
While the Office Skills Certificate of Completion is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Students transitioning into the workplace for the first time.
- Small business owners who need a varied skill set for a wide variety of functions
- Professionals who need to upgrade their skills for improved proficiency
- Anyone transitioning into a new position that needs a MS Office software refresh
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|MS Excel: Beyond the Basics|
|MS Excel: Charting|
|MS PowerPoint: Beyond the Basics|
|MS Project Basics|
|MS Project: Beyond the Basics|
|MS Word Basics|
The courses that comprise this program are broken down into Required and Elective courses. Complete all required courses and seven electives within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain an Certificate of Completion in Office Skills.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- MS Excel: Beyond the Basics
- MS Excel: Charting
- Effective Presentations
- MS PowerPoint: Beyond the Basics
- MS Project Basics
- MS Project: Beyond the Basics
- Managing a Project with MS Project - Coming Soon
- MS Word Basics
- MS OneNote Basics - Coming Soon
To receive your Certificate of Completion, please notify us by email once you have completed all requirements for this program. Your email should include your full name, date of birth, and program name.
All required and elective courses must be completed within four calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.