This course can be applied toward a program:
- Office Skills (required)
Outlook is so much more than just an email tool. Manage your tasks, schedule meetings and invite attendees, share calendars, add signatures, categorize, eliminate junk, and send auto-replies with this versatile software.
If you're overwhelmed by email and time management, this is the course for you. Get a handle on your work life with MS Outlook.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the MS Outlook interface options
- Create and send emails
- Organize emails for easier retrieval
- Create and edit appointments and meetings
- Manage contacts and distribution lists
Module 1: Getting started with Outlook
Module 2: Email management
Module 3: Calendar management
Module 4: Contact management
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- MS Outlook 2010+.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens