This course can be applied toward a program:
- Business Communication (required)
This course introduces basic sales concepts, including the sales funnel and pipeline; lead qualification; presentations; metrics; and closing. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the stages of the buying cycle
- Explain the significance of the sales funnel
- Articulate the advantages of close marketing/sales alignment
- Develop a lead-generation and qualification strategy appropriate to your business
- Explain the importance of early-pipeline and late-pipeline metrics
- Develop a customer-centric sales process
- Improve the effectiveness of your team’s sales presentations
- Develop better closing techniques
- Use metrics to evaluate the performance of your sales staff
- Articulate the particular challenges of selling to Millennials
- Devise a sales compensation system that is appropriate to your business model and strategic goals
- Explore options for using automation to improve your sales process
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
Add the course to your cart to register.