This course can be applied toward a program:
- Business Communication (required)
This course introduces basic sales concepts, including the sales funnel and pipeline, lead qualification, presentations, metrics and closing. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and people working in small business. The course uses video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. It also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive content, and review materials to ensure mastery of the material.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course,you will be able to:
- Identify the stages of the buying cycle
- Explain the significance of the sales funnel
- Articulate the advantages of close marketing/sales alignment
- Develop a lead-generation and qualification strategy appropriate to your business
- Explain the importance of early-pipeline and late-pipeline metrics
- Develop a customer-centric sales process
- Improve the effectiveness of your team’s sales presentations
- Develop better closing techniques
- Use metrics to evaluate the performance of your sales staff
- Articulate the particular challenges of selling to Millennials
- Devise a sales compensation system that is appropriate to your business model and strategic goals
- Explore options for using automation to improve your sales process
Module 1: Selling basics
Module 2: Prospects and Presentation
Module 3: Negotiating and Closing a Sale
Module 4: Sales Metrics and Automation
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.
Jan 01 – Apr 30 2023
Course Reference Number (CRN) 91066
Instructor Personal Mentor
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS