Leading the Way: Manage Systems
Seal of Proficiency
About This Program
The Seal of Proficiency in Leading the Way: Manage Systems is a part-time program that responds to financial, timeline, and relational systems that regulate the way that tasks and information get processed within an organization. These course will set you up with the practical skills required to operate effectively within any business environment.
Each course in this program concentrates on a critical competency related to leading with a systems management focus.
- Use financial statements to analyze day-to-day operations and assess risks and opportunities
- Compare financial results to budget targets
- Create and lead a culture of engagement and continuous improvement
- Build and lead agile teams
- Discuss the positive relationship between meaningful corporate and employee values and behavior in the workplace
Who is this for?
While the Seal of Proficiency in Leading the Way: Manage Systems is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Small-business owners who need leadership skills to ensure organizational efficiency
- Professionals interested in competency-based learning, a growth mindset, and a culture of empowerment
- Supervisors or coordinators with leadership responsibility, or those who will take on leadership responsibilities soon
- Seasoned managers and team leaders who have extensive on-the-job experience, but little formal leadership training
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|Practical Finance for Non-Financial Leaders|
All the courses in this program are required. Complete all required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Seal of Proficiency in Leading the Way: Manage Systems.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
- Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) - Coming Soon
- Relational Leadership - Coming Soon
- Practical Finance for Non-Financial Leaders
To receive your Seal of Proficiency, please notify us by email once you have completed all requirements for this program. Your email should include your full name, date of birth, and program name.
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.
250-125 Victory Ship Way
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V7L 0G5
604 984 4901