This course can be applied toward a program:
Microsoft Excel is used by organizations all over the world for financial, numeric, and general data management, yet it is widely underutilized.
Learn to harness the power of Excel to create stunning charts and graphs. Get your feet wet with data visualization and discover how easy it is to turn numbers into meaningful visuals.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Create charts with Excel to effectively represent data.
- Use the Excel design tabs to change the look of charts.
- Change chart text to create meaningful labels.
- Determine the optimal chart or graph to visualize data in an impactful way.
- Change the data source used for a chart or graph.
- Insert pictures and other elements into a chart or graph.
Module 1: Overview of Charts and Graphs
Module 2: Chart Data
Module 3: Chart Formatting
Module 4: Printing and Specialty Charts
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- MS Excel Basics (or equivalent skills)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS Excel 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
3 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all