This course can be applied toward a program:
Microsoft Excel can do just about anything, except maybe make a delicious turkey stuffing. Or pull off a convincing Christopher Walken impression. But although Excel is extremely versatile, many people don't take advantage of its impressive features. One of these features is charting.
In this course, you learn to harness the power of Excel to create stunning charts and graphs. It's an ideal way to get your feet wet with data visualization and discover how easy it is to turn numbers into meaningful visuals.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create charts with Excel to represent data
- Use the Excel design tabs to change the look of charts
- Change chart text to create meaningful labels
- Determine the optimal chart or graph to visualize data in an impactful way
- Change the data source used for a chart or graph
- Insert pictures and other elements into a chart or graph
Module 1: Overview of Charts and Graphs
Module 2: Chart Data
Module 3: Chart Formatting
Module 4: Printing and Specialty Charts
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- MS Excel Basics (or equivalent skills)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS Excel 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all