This course can be applied toward a program:
Create a strategic marketing plan that addresses startup and other issues. Examine questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting
- Explain marketing basics, including the marketing process and the Four Ps
- Discuss the role of marketing in the discovery stage of a new venture
- Describe market evaluation for a new venture, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs
- Apply the key elements of a marketing plan
Module 1: Situation Analysis
Module 2: Target Marketing and Positioning
Module 3: Brand and Marketing Mix
Module 4: Measuring Marketing
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens