This course can be applied toward a program:
- Entrepreneurship Online (required)
Create a strategic marketing plan that addresses startup and other issues. Examine questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12 hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting
- Explain marketing basics, including the marketing process and the Four P’s
- Discuss the role of marketing in the discovery stage of a new venture
- Describe market evaluation for a new venture, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs
- Apply the key elements of a marketing plan
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens