This course can be applied toward a program:
Microsoft Excel is used by organizations all over the world for financial, numeric, and general data management, yet it is widely underutilized.
Learn layout options and how to work with data, then continue on to learn how to set up print options for reports.
Discover tips for viewing your Excel data, and find out how to get your worksheets ‘talking’ to each other. This course will boost your Excel skills to the next level, no matter where you are starting from.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Change the worksheet layout and modify columns, cells, and rows.
- Insert and delete rows and columns.
- Copy, cut, and paste within Excel.
- Hide and unhide rows and columns.
- Find and replace data.
- Lay out an Excel worksheet for printing.
- Create meaningful charts to display Excel numbers and other information.
- Change the worksheet view to make it easier to view Excel data.
Module 1: Formatting
Module 2: Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
Module 3: Printing
Module 4: Introduction to Charting
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- MS Excel Basics (or equivalent skills)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows computer running MS Excel 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (desktop or laptop)
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all