This course can be applied toward a program:
Microsoft Excel is used by organizations all over the world for financial, numeric, and general data management, yet it is widely underutilized. If you want to harness all that Excel has to offer, this is an ideal place to start.
In this course, you learn layout options and how to work with data, then go on to learn how to set up print options for reports. You'll also discover tips for viewing your Excel data, and find out how to get your worksheets ‘talking’ to each other.
This course will supercharge your Excel skills and take them to the next level, no matter where you're starting from.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 12+ hours.
Start anytime within indicated date range. You have 90 days from the date you register to complete the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Change the worksheet layout and modify columns, cells, and rows
- Hide and unhide rows and columns
- Find and replace data
- Lay out an Excel worksheet for printing
- Create meaningful charts to display Excel numbers and other information
- Change the worksheet view to make it easier to view Excel data
Module 1: Formatting
Module 2: Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
Module 3: Sorting and Special Functions
Module 4: Introduction to Charting
Module 5: Printing
Module 6: Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- MS Excel Basics (or equivalent skills)
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop).
- MS Excel 2013, 2016 or Office 365.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all