This course can be applied toward a program:
- Data Analysis (required)
Take the guesswork out of important company decisions by basing them on statistically significant information.
After taking this advanced course in data analysis, you'll be able to perform inquiries that are useful to your business or organization. You'll also gain the skills necessary to communicate these results through graphs and text that your fellow employees can understand.
Whether your business is home based or a large company, this class will increase your ability to work with interpret data in a meaningful way.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a useful survey
- Perform means comparisons
- Perform analyses of variance
- Perform post hoc comparisons
- Explain statistical results graphically and textually
Has completed the Intermediate Data Analysis course.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens