This course can be applied toward a program:
Building on both Introduction to Data Analysis and Intermediate Data Analysis, this advanced course focuses on techniques for translating meaningful extracted data into easy-to-understand visual interpretations.
For the data analyst that needs to interpret data for management decision making, the hands-on methods outlined in this course provide tools for presenting data to facilitate outcomes based on visually significant indicators.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a useful survey
- Perform means comparisons
- Perform analyses of variance
- Perform post hoc comparisons
- Explain statistical results graphically and textually
Has completed the Intermediate Data Analysis course.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens