This course can be applied toward a program:
- Data Analysis (required)
- Data Analysis and Visualization (required)
Building on both Introduction to Data Analysis and Intermediate Data Analysis, this advanced course focuses on techniques for translating data into easy-to-understand visual interpretations. The hands-on methods outlined in this course focus on interpreting data in a way that facilitates management-level decision-making.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a useful survey
- Perform means comparisons
- Perform analyses of variance
- Perform post hoc comparisons
- Explain statistical results graphically and textually
Has completed the Intermediate Data Analysis course.
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Add the course to your cart to register.
Apr 01 – Apr 30 2023
Course Reference Number (CRN) 91019
Instructor Julie Clarke
Sorry, this course is closed for registration at this time. NOTIFY ME WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS