This course can be applied toward a program:
Ensure your website or blog is working for you, whether you’re looking to grow your audience, boost your engagement or convert visitors into customers. Crafting compelling web content requires an understanding of the medium, an application of best practices and a commitment to tracking and analyzing results. You will have the opportunity to work on real-life examples in a group setting.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15 hours.
When to Register
If you’re registering for the Spring 2023 term (January - April), the registration period is:
- January 9 to 29
You’ll be able to access the online classroom one to two business days after you register. Once you enrol in the online classroom, you’ll have 90 days to complete the course. During these 90 days, you’ll have access to all courses materials as well as the mentor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what readers expect from your copy
- Structure content to engage the reader
- Apply web writing best practices
- Optimize elements of web content for better search engine results
Module 1: Why web content is important
Module 2: Web content and content marketing
Module 3: Engaging readers
Module 4: Measuring effectiveness
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – Find out your internet connectivity speed.
Sorry, this course is closed to registration at this time.Notify me when registration opens