This course can be applied toward a program:
Ensure your website or blog is working for you, whether you’re looking to grow your audience, boost your engagement or convert visitors into customers. Crafting compelling web content requires an understanding of the medium, an application of best practices and a commitment to tracking and analyzing results. You will have the opportunity to work on real-life examples in a group setting.
Average weekly commitment: 3+ hours. Total course commitment: 15 hours.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand what readers expect from your copy
- Structure content to engage the reader
- Apply web writing best practices
- Optimize elements of web content for better Search Engine results
- Basic keyboarding capability
- Basic internet navigation skills
- Basic file management knowledge
- High-speed internet (at least 25 Mbps download speed) – click here for more information
- Windows or Mac computer (desktop or laptop)
2 sittings of this course are listed below. Add a course to your cart to register.Open all Close all