About This Program
The Digital Badge in Presentation Proficiency is a part-time program for those wanting to fine tune their presentation skills and learn more about the power of Microsoft PowerPoint. Practice your presentation skills under the guidance of a skilled mentor. Be ready to step up and present with confidence in any environment.
Hands-on courses, with sample presentation exercises and expert feedback. Real-world exercises and examples using Microsoft PowerPoint will take your presentations to the next level. Discover what makes or breaks a presentation, gain confidence and become the local go-to person to deliver informative presentations.
- Learn to plan and deliver a structured presentation
- Become familiar with MS PowerPoint interface and terminology
- Learn principles of layout and design
- Determine who your audience is
- Structure a presentation to appeal to your audience
Who is this for?
While the Presentation Proficiency Digital Badge is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Students transitioning into the workplace for the first time.
- Small business owners who need a varied skill set for a wide variety of functions
- Professionals who need to upgrade their skills for improved proficiency
- Anyone transitioning into a new position that needs better presentation skills
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
All three courses in this digital badge are required. Complete all required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Digital Badge in Presentation Proficiency.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
You must declare your intention to complete a Digital Badge before you are halfway through the program. To declare your intent, send us an email with your full name, date of birth, and the name of the program you intend to complete.
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.