About This Program
The Certificate of Completion in Project Management is a part-time program for those looking to obtain PMI (Project Management Institute) CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification. Gain an in-depth knowledge of project management and work toward a globally-recognized designation.
Interactive courses with fun activities and real-world case studies to help you master materials included in the PMI PMP® certification exam. Courses align with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition – required for this course).
- Get a structured grounding in Project Management procedures that apply to various facets of an operation
- Describe the project life cycle and its common trends and patterns
- Define the scope of a project and complete project review repots
- Calculate project budget estimates and monitor a project budget
- Construct quality assurance processes for a project
- Recognize and manage human resource requirements for a project
Who is this for?
While the Project Management Certificate of Completion is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Students starting out in a career in business or project management who want to start working toward a PMI certification
- Professionals wanting to get PMI certification to advance in their careers or change careers
- Anyone transitioning into a new position that needs Project Management knowledge and/or certification
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
|PMP 1: Introduction to Project Management|
|PMP 2: Project Processes and Project Life Management|
|PMP 3: Project Integration Management|
The courses that comprise this program are broken down into Required and Elective courses. Complete all required courses and at least two electives within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Certificate of Completion in Project Management.
There are no prerequisites and courses can be taken in any order.
- PMP 1 – Introduction to Project Management
- PMP 2 – Project Processes and Project Life Management
- PMP 3 – Project Integration Management
- PMP 4 – Project Scope Management
- PMP 5 – Project Schedule Management
- PMP 6 – Project Cost Management
- PMP 7 – Project Quality Management
- PMP 8 – Project Resource Management
- PMP 9 – Project Communications Management
- PMP 10 – Project Risk Management
- PMP 11 – Project Procurement Management
- PMP 12 – Project Stakeholder Management
- PMP 13 – Practice Exams and Exam Strategies
You must declare your intention to complete a Certificate of Completion before you are halfway through the program. To declare your intent, send us an email with your full name, date of birth, and the name of the program you intend to complete.
All required and elective courses must be completed within four calendar years. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.